ZORIAN MATTHEWS: modern British landscape artist

Welcome all newcomers! Please introduce yourself and your work

PostZORIAN MATTHEWS: modern British landscape artist

by zorianmatthews » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:09 pm

Brighton landscape artist Zorian Matthews: Im a professional artist working and selling my work from my studio/gallery in Brighton, East Sussex.
I'm fortunate enough to work in the Artist Quarter located directly on Brighton seafront, so I get to see the beach and sea everyday! My gallery is a converted victorian fishermans workshop and is open to the public throughout the year, with private viewings by appointment.
My work is quite varied but I mainly concentrate on modern landscapes with an emphasis on light on water, highlighting reflections, texture and patterns. The colours tend to be very saturated and vivid and I attempt to create a specific mood or atmosphere through my work.
I have a love of traveling and architecture and portray exotic and unusual locations that myself or friends have visited.
My work can be viewed and purchased at my website:
http://www.zorian.org
Please feel free to have a look and see what you think. There's a contact page on my site as well so if you want to drop me a message and let me know what you thought of my work, that would be great.
Attachments
end another day small.jpg
'End to another day'
end another day small.jpg (178.06 KiB) Viewed 1035 times
Last edited by zorianmatthews on Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
zorianmatthews
Forum Newbie

PostRe: ZORIAN MATTHEWS modern landscape artist @ www.zorian.org

by wendypuerto » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:29 pm

Hi Zorian some wonderful works Especially the Sunsets and Storm work 8) How lucky you are to live and work at Brighton 8)
wendypuerto
Power User